Small Industries Development Bank of India has officially announced SIDBI Recruitment 2017 for the post “Content Writer” on Contract basis. SIDBI Bank invites application from the young, dynamic and eligible candidates for filling up of the post in the Lucknow location. The post mentioned in SIDBI Careers has eligibility criteria and the candidates will draw a handsome pay as per mentioned in the official notification. It is an excellent opportunity for the candidates to grab Government Jobs in SIDBI Bank. Candidates can download the online application from the official website and apply for the post. More details about SIDBI Bank, SIDBI Recruitment 2017 and other eligibility criteria based on the educational qualification, age limit, work experience, application fee details, pay scale details and various other details are given below.
Small Industries Development Bank of India – SIDBI Careers | Apply @ sidbi.in
SIDBI Recruitment 2017 | SIDBI Bank
|Exam Type||Last date to apply||Official Notification|
|SIDBI Recruitment 2017 | Contract Basis||15th Dec 2017||SIDBI BANK|
SIDBI | SIDBI Recruitment 2017 – Available Online Application
Dear Readers, SIDBI Recruitment 2017 has announced the official notification for experienced candidates for the post of Appointed Actuary. Online Application is invited from eligible candidates for SIDBI Careers. Detailed eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure and more are given below. The eligible candidates can download the online application from the link provided below or from the official website and apply for Small Industries Development Bank of India.
SIDBI Bank | SIDBI Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Small Industries Development Bank of India|
|Job Role in SIDBI Bank||Content Writer|
|Vacancies in SIDBI Bank||01|
|Started Date||29th Nov 2017|
|Last date||15th Dec 2017|
|Apply Mode for SIDBI||Offline|
Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) | Eligibility Criteria to Apply for SIDBI Recruitment 2017
Job seekers should satisfy all the eligibility criteria as mentioned below. Even if any one of the eligibility is lacking then the application will be rejected by the SIDBI Bank.
SIDBI – Educational Qualification to apply for SIDBI Recruitment 2017:
Aspirants applying for the post of “Content Writer” in Small Industries Development Bank of India should satisfy the following educational qualification
- Graduate / Post graduate in any discipline from any recognized Indian / Foreign University / Institute.
Small Industries Development Bank of India – Pay scale for SIDBI Recruitment 2017:
- Monthly emolument for the candidates applying for the post of “Content Writer” in SIDBI Bank will be 35000.
Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) – Pay scale for SIDBI Recruitment 2017:
- Aspirant’s age limit should be between 25 – 35 years for applying for the post of “Content Writer” in SIDBI Bank.
Small Industries Development Bank of India – Selection Procedure in SIDBI Recruitment 2017:
- Job seekers of SIDBI will be selected based on their satisfactory performance by the Selection Committee.
- Personal Interview.
SIDBI Careers – Job Description in SIDBI Bank:
- To prepare content on issues concerning MSME Sector, Developmental activities & new initiatives undertaken by SIDBI and any other work as may be decided from time to time.
SIDBI Bank – Other:
- Candidates, called for interview will be paid economy Airfare / 2nd AC railway fare by shortest route in India
SIDBI – How to Apply Online for SIDBI Recruitment 2017:
Candidates those who are applying for the post of Content Writer in SIDBI Bank, can apply online by visiting the official website, follow the instructions given below
- Small Industries Development Bank of India advises the candidates to ensure that they satisfy the eligibility requirements.
- Eligible candidates can download the online application form from the link provided below.
- Or the candidates can download link by visiting the Official Website of Small Industries Development Bank of India – sidbi.in
- From the official notification from the right sidebar on the homepage, the candidates can find the desired link of Small Industries Development Bank of India and click on it.
- Application format of Small Industries Development Bank of India will be available in the form of link, download the form.
- Fill in all the details required by the Small Industries Development Bank of India and sent the application addressed to the Deputy Manager.
- The left upper end of the envelope should be super scribed as “Application for Content Writer” before the last date officially announced by the SIDBI Bank on 15th December 2017.
SIDBI | SIDBI Recruitment 2017 – Postal Address:
Deputy General Manager,
Human Resources Vertical (HRV),
Small Industries Development Bank of India,
15 Ashok Marg,
Important Dates for SIDBI | SIDBI Recruitment 2017:
|SIDBI – Online Application starts from||29/11/2017|
|SIDBI – Last date of Online Application||15/12/2017|
|Postal Address||Deputy General Manager,|
Human Resources Vertical (HRV), Small Industries Development
Bank of India,
15 Ashok Marg,
Small Industries Development Bank of India | SIDBI Recruitment 2017 – Click Here for Official Notification
About | Small Industries Development Bank of India
Small Industries Development Bank was abbreviated as SIDBI Bank a financial institution. The headquarters of SIDBI Bank is located in Lucknow. This bank was incorporated in the year 1990. It concentrates on the welfare and growth of the micro, small and medium scale enterprises (MSME) in India. It is a customer-friendly institution it incorporates the latest technologies.
The bank is headed by the Chairman and the Managing Director. Under them there are two Deputy Managing Director, Government director, Nominee of IDBI bank, Nominee of State bank of India, Nominee of life insurance Corporation of India and Co-opted Director. There are three Regional offices located in Ahmadabad, Bangalore and Chandigarh. The main objectives of SIDBI Bank are based on the technology growth, expanding small scale markets and promotion of the employment in semi-urban areas. The main work of the bank is to distribute bulk loans to the micro, small and medium enterprises. It supports financial and non-financial the National Small Industries. The main services focused are factoring, leasing and providing loans.
The SIDBI does financially assist the small-scale industries channelized through the existing credit delivery system comprising State Financial Corporation, State Industrial Development Corporations, Commercial Banks, and Regional Rural Banks.
About SIDBI Careers
It is a fast growing sector and also benefits many rural people and provides them the wonderful career options to them. Candidates can expose themselves as a Government employee with all the benefits. This will definitely make lots of changes in the development of Indian State. Choose the right option in the career; the SIDBI facilitates the option for all the young and dynamic candidates to become bank employee.
As the career grows the remunerations also grows, with the less stress and pressure the young generation can develop them with the right option. At present the bank has announced the official notification for the post of Content Writer for the eligible candidates to work with the bank on contract basis. Candidates can check the eligibility and send their application to the above mentioned address.
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications.
More Latest All India Government Jobs 2017-18:
- SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2017 – 3259 Vacancies
- RBI Recruitment 2017 – 526 Vacancies
- SAIL Recruitment 2017 for Specialist Posts
- TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2017 – 9351 Vacancies
- IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Latest Job Vacancies
- BHEL Recruitment 2017 Apprentice Notification
- Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017 | 8245 Vacancies
- Central Railway Recruitment 2017-18 | 2196 Vacancies
- CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 487 Constable Vacancies
- TSPSC Notification 2017 – Apply Online for TSPSC AEE 277 Vacancies
- HDFC Bank Recruitment 2018 For Freshers
- JSSC Recruitment 2017 | PGTTCE | 1540 Posts
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – RRC | Trade Apprentice | 640 Posts
- DNS Bank Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Manager – Total 40 Vacancies
- MGNREGA Recruitment 2017 | From Peon to Program Officer | 927 Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 – Total 764 Vacancies