South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017: Candidates can apply your application through online for 1785 Apprentice posts from various trades for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017. Current Railway Vacancy 2017 – Applications of South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 are available at www.recruit-app.com . Eligible candidates of South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 are requested to apply online from 04th Dec 2017 to 02nd Jan 2018 at 17:00 hrs. Other details like qualification, age limit, No. of vacancy lists are given below for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017. Candidates are advised to go through all the details of South Eastern Railway Recruitment as well as read official advertisement of South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 | Apprentice Posts | 1785 Vacancies | Apply online @ recruit-app.com
Dear Job seekers, every year South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 use to recruit candidates for various positions. This time South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 has published official announcement for 1785 Apprentice posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before 02nd Jan 2018 for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017.
|Name of the Post in Current Railway Vacancy 2017||Last date to send application||Official Notification|
|South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 – Apprentice posts||02nd Jan 2018||Railway Vacancy 2017|
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 / Current Railway Vacancy 2017 – Apply online @ recruit-app.com
|Name of the Organization||South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017|
|Job Role in Current Railway Vacancy 2017||Apprentice posts|
|Started Date for Current Railway Vacancy||04th Dec 2017|
|Last date for Current Railway Vacancy||02nd Jan 2018|
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 | Chart for Current Railway Vacancy 2017
|Name of the Organization||Website|
|Notification RRC/SER Kolkata in Current Railway Vacancy 2017||http://www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in/
|South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017- Current Railway Vacancy|
|Act Apprentices||1785 Posts|
Workshop/Division wise Current Railway Vacancy 2017
|Kharagpur Workshop||360 Posts|
|Signal & Telecom (Workshop)/ Kharagpur||87|
|Track Machine Workshop/ Kharagpur||120|
|SSE (Works)/ Engg/ Kharagpur||28|
|Carriage & wagon Depot/ Kharagpur||121|
|Diesel Loco Shed/ Kharagpur||50|
|Sr. DEE (G)/ Kharagpur||90|
|TRD Depot Electrical/ Kharagpur||40|
|EMU Shed/ Electrical/ TPKR||40|
|Electric Loco Shed/ Santragachi||36|
|Sr. DEE (G)/ Chakradharpur||93|
|Electric Traction Depot/ Chakradharpur||30|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot/ Chakradharpur||65|
|Electric Loco Shed/ TATA||72|
|Engineering Workshop/ SINI||100|
|Track Machine Workshop/ SINI||07|
|SSE (Works)/ Engg/ Chakradharpur||26|
|Electric Loco Shed/ Bondamunda||50|
|Diesel Loco shed/ Bondamunda||52|
|Sr. DEE (G)/ ADRA||30|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot/ ADRA||65|
|Diesel Loco Shed/ BKSC||33|
|TRD Depot/ Electrical/ ADRA||30|
|Electric Loco Shed/ BKSC||31|
|Flash Butt Welding Plant/ Jharsuguda||25|
|SSE (Works)/ Engg/ ADRA||24|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot/ Ranchi||30|
|SR. DEE (G)/ Ranchi||30|
|TRD Depot/ Electrical/ Ranchi||10|
|SSE (Works)/ Engg/ Ranchi||10|
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 | Current Railway Vacancy 2017 / Eligibility Criteria
Current Railway Vacancy 2017 – Educational Qualification:
- The candidates of Railway Vacancy 2017 should have 50% of marks in Matriculation (Matriculate or 10th class in 10+2 examination system) from a recognized Board.
- ITI Pass certificate (in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done) granted by the NCVT for Railway Vacancy 2017.
South Eastern Railway Vacancy 2017 – Age Limit for Current Railway Vacancy 2017:
- As per the Railway Vacancy 2017 age recorded in your matriculation certificate/ Date of Birth certificate should have completed 15 years not exceed 24 years as on 01st Jan 2018.
- There is some age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates of Railway Vacancy 2017 as follows,
- Upper age limit relaxation for 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates of South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017.
- 3 years in case of OBC candidates for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017.
- !0 years of age limit relaxation for physically challenged candidates of Current Railway Vacancy 2017.
South Eastern Railway Vacancy 2017 – Application Fee for Current Railway Vacancy:
- To apply for Current Railway Vacancy the candidates should pay Rs. 100/- (Non- Refundable) as an application fee.
- No fee applicable for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates for Railway Vacancy 2017.
- The candidates are requested to make a Payment through online payment gateway by your Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking// e-wallets to apply Railway Vacancy 2017.
South Eastern Railway Vacancy 2017 – Selection Process for Current Railway Vacancy:
- Candidates will be select based on merit. Selected candidates will be call for Document verification.
- If two candidates having same mark they will be select based on older age. In case they are same in their age earlier year of passed in matriculation will be consider.
- Medical examination Fee: Selected candidates should undergo medical examination and physical fitness test as per Apprenticeship Rules, 1992.
- For PFT (physical fitness test) selected candidates should pay Rs. 24/- for Railway Vacancy 2017
- Before to apply candidates He/she should ensure their eligibility criteria to fulfill all requirements given by South Eastern Railway Recruitment Board.
- The South Eastern Railway Recruitment Board will not take any responsibility to send replies to the candidates if they selected or not.
- In matter of selection and engaging the candidates RRC/SER decision will be final.
- The selection of applicants purely based on their merit. Indian Railways don’t have any facilitation centre. So the candidates advised to beware of the process done by South Eastern Railway for Railway Vacancy 2017.
South Eastern Railway Vacancy 2017 – Required Documents for Current Railway Vacancy:
- The candidates should upload necessary certificates which is mentioned in application form like matriculation certificate, other educational certificates (If you have), Certificate for SC/ST/OBC/ physically challenged.
- The candidates requested to upload recent good quality and contrast colour photograph not more than 3 months old.
- Scanned colour photograph should be in JPG/JPEG format with in the specified size as mentioned in application form.
South Eastern Railway Vacancy 2017 – How to Apply for Current Railway Vacancy:
- The candidates to apply Current Railway Vacancy 2017 should log on to the South Eastern Railway official website at ser.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then click on “News &Updates”. Then the site Re-directed to Employment Notification.
- Select the desired post what you are going to apply Current Railway Vacancy 2017.
- Read the official notification of South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017. If you are eligible with all criteria the candidates can apply to South Eastern Railway Recruitment through online. The eligibility criteria of Railway Vacancy 2017 strictly followed by South Eastern Railway Recruitment Board. So candidate to apply South Eastern Railway Recruitment is advised to read the instructions carefully to apply.
- Then the applicants are advised to complete the registration if you are a new user to apply Railway Vacancy 2017.
- After that log in with your credentials and fill up all mandatory details in the application form to apply South Eastern Railway Recruitment.
- Upload all mandatory documents with instructed format.
- And then submit your application form and take a print out for your future reference to apply South Eastern Railway Recruitment.
Important Dates for South Eastern Railway Vacancy 2017 for Current Railway Vacancy
|Started date to submit Application for Current Railway Vacancy 2017||04th Dec 2017|
|Last date to submit Application for Current Railway Vacancy 2017||02nd Jan 2018|
|If any query about online application in Current Railway Vacancy 2017||The chairman
Railway recruitment cell
South Eastern Railway
11 Garden Reach
About – South Eastern Railways
SER abbreviated as South Eastern Railway. The SER headquarter located at Garden Reach, Kolkata, West Bengal, India. South Eastern Railways (SER) is the part of Eastern Railways and it is one among the 17 railway zones in India. The South Eastern Railway works with Adra railway division, Chakradharpur railway division, Kharagpur railway division and Ranchi railway division.
South Eastern Railway Vacancy 2017 – Click Here for Official Notification for Current Railway Vacancy 2017
Current Railway Vacancy 2017 (South Eastern) – Click Here for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Certificate format
Current Railway Vacancy 2017 (South Eastern) – Click Here For Online Application Link
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications in Railway Vacancy 2017.
More Latest All India Government Jobs 2017-18:
- SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2017 – 3259 Vacancies
- RBI Recruitment 2017 – 526 Vacancies
- SAIL Recruitment 2017 for Specialist Posts
- TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2017 – 9351 Vacancies
- IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Latest Job Vacancies
- BHEL Recruitment 2017 Apprentice Notification
- Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017 | 8245 Vacancies
- Central Railway Recruitment 2017-18 | 2196 Vacancies
- CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 487 Constable Vacancies
- TSPSC Notification 2017 – Apply Online for TSPSC AEE 277 Vacancies
- HDFC Bank Recruitment 2018 For Freshers
- JSSC Recruitment 2017 | PGTTCE | 1540 Posts
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – RRC | Trade Apprentice | 640 Posts
- DNS Bank Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Manager – Total 40 Vacancies
- MGNREGA Recruitment 2017 | From Peon to Program Officer | 927 Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 – Total 764 Vacancies