TNSET has officially announced the State Eligibility Test for the “Assistant Professor” post to fill in various vacancies in Tamilnadu by the Mother Theresa University, Kodiakanal. TNSET 2018 conducts examination on 26 Subjects at 11 Exam Centers in Tamilnadu and invites application from the young, dynamic and eligible candidates for filling up of various posts in Tamilnadu state. The post mentioned in TNSET 2017 has eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official notification. It is an excellent opportunity for the candidates to grab a Job as Assistant Professor in concerned Universities / Institutions of Tamilnadu. Candidates can apply online from the official website. More details about TNSET 2018 and other eligibility criteria based on the educational qualification, age limit, work experience, application fee details, pay scale details and various other details are given below.
TNSET 2017 – Asst Professor Jobs | Apply @ tnsetexam2018mtwu.in
|Exam Type||Last date to apply||Official Notification|
|TNSET||09th Feb 2018||STATE ELIGIBILITY TEST|
TNSET 2017 – TNSET 2018 | Apply Online
Dear Readers, TNSET has announced the official notification for experienced candidates for the post of “Assistant Professor”, candidates will be selected by State Eligibility Test. Online Application is invited from eligible candidates for the same. Detailed eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure and more are given below. The eligible candidates can apply online from the link provided below or from the official website.
TNSET 2017 – TNSET 2018
|Name of the Organization||Mother Theresa Women’s University|
|Job Role||Assistant Professor|
|Started Date||18th Dec 2017|
|Last date||09th Feb 2018|
TNSET 2017 – TNSET 2018 | Eligibility Criteria by the State Eligibility Test
Job seekers should satisfy all the eligibility criteria as mentioned below. Even if any one of the eligibility is lacking then the application will be quashed by the TNSET.
TNSET 2018 – Educational Qualification:
Aspirants applying for the post of “Assistant Professor” in TNSET 2017 should satisfy the following educational qualification
- Post Graduate students who have passed Post Graduate examination in one or more than one subject can appear for TNSET 2018 examination.
TNSET 2018 – Age Limit:
- There is no upper age limit for the candidates applying for the post of “Assistant Professor” in TNSET 2017.
TNSET 2018 |Application Fee:
- Applicants applying for the post of “Assistant Professor” in Mother Theresa University have to make the online payment of the application fee as follows.
- General / OBC creamy layer category candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 1500/-
- OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 1250/- as application fee.
- SC / ST / Pwd Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 500/-.
Note: The amount of fee may be paid by secured payment gateway through credit card / debit card / net-banking. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
TNSET 2018 – Selection Procedure:
- Job Seekers for the “Assistant professor” Post in TNSET 2018 will be selected based on their competitive performance in the Written Test commenced on 04th March 2018 (Sunday).
TNSET 2018 |Syllabus:
Candidate’s examination will be conducted for 450 marks, in three session and three papers as follows by the TNSET 2018
- Paper I –General Awareness, aptitude, comprehension, divergent thinking, and reasoning ability will be asked.
- The Paper II – comprises the questions from the relevant subjects chosen by the candidates
- Paper III will from the selected subject of the candidates.
- Candidates failed to appear for Paper – I will not be permitted to attend the Paper II & III test.
- No negative marks for the incorrect answers.
|Session||Paper||Mark||No. of questions (all Compulsory)||Duration||Time|
|First||I||100||50||1 ¼ Hours||9.30 AM – 10.45 AM|
|Second||II||100||50||1 ¼ Hours||11.15 AM – 12.30 PM|
|Third||III||150||75||2 ½ Hours||2.00 PM – 4.30 PM|
Note: Syllabus for TNSET 2018 is as similar as UGC / CSIR-NET, syllabus can be downloaded from www.ugc.ac.in.
TNSET 2018 |Subjects of Test:
|Subject Code||Subject in TNSET 2018||Medium of Question Paper in TNSET 2018|
|00||Common Paper||English / Tamil|
|02||Commerce||English / Tamil|
|03||Computer Science & Application||English|
|04||Economics||English / Tamil|
|05||Education||English / Tamil|
|08||Geography||English / Tamil|
|10||History||English / Tamil|
|11||Home Science||English / Tamil|
|12||Journalism and Mass Communication||English / Tamil|
|13||Law||English / Tamil|
|16||Management||English / Tamil|
|21||Political Science||English / Tamil|
|22||Psychology||English / Tamil|
|23||Social Work||English / Tamil|
|24||Sociology||English / Tamil|
|26||Library & Information Science||English / Tamil|
TNSET 2018 | Examination Center for State Eligibility Test:
|Centre for the TNSET 2018||Centre Code in TNSET 2018|
TNSET 2018 – Time Schedule:
|Content||Paper – I||Paper – II||Paper – III|
|Date of Examination of TNSET 2018||04.03.2018 (Sunday)||04.03.2018 (Sunday)||04.03.2018 (Sunday)|
|Entry into the Examination Hall||9.00 AM||10.45 AM||01.30 PM|
|Distribution of Test Booklets||09.15 AM||11.05 AM||01.50 PM|
|Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken / opened to take out the OMR Answer Sheet||09.25 AM||11.10AM||01.55 PM|
|Time of Commencement of Test||9.30 AM||11.15 AM||02.00 PM|
|Time of concluding the Test||10.45 AM||12.30 PM||04.30 PM|
TNSET 2018 | Documents Required:
The candidates have to upload the scanned copy of the following documents as a part of online application as announced by TNSET 2018.
- Community Certificate in .pdf format
- Income Certificate in .pdf format
- PwD certificate in .pdf format
- Scanned copy of passport size recent photograph in .jpg format
- Scanned copy of Signature in .jpg format
Note: If an applicant failed to submit anyone of the above mentioned documents will be rejected by TNSET 2017 – TNSET 2018 Authorities.
TNSET 2018 | General Instruction for State Eligibility Test:
- Only online application is invited and no other means of application is entertained from the candidates.
- Hall ticket will be sent via email only.
- Candidates have to report at the examination center 01 hour before the commencement of the examination.
- Usage of calculator / log book / Mobile phones, Pagers, bits of papers other electronic devices is not permitted inside the examination hall.
- OMR sheet has to be marked only with the black ball point pen. Usage of pencil is strictly prohibited.
- Changing answers is not allowed
- Marks will not be awarded for a question with two markings
How to Apply Online for TNSET 2017:
Candidates those who are applying for the post of Assistant Professor in TNSET 2017 – TNSET 2018, can apply online by visiting the official website, follow the instructions given below
- TNSET advises the candidates to ensure that they satisfy the eligibility requirements.
- Eligible candidates can apply online from the link provided below.
- Or the candidates can apply by visiting the Official Website of TNSET 2018 – tnsetexam2018mtwu.in.
- From the homepage, click on the “Click Here” link to proceed with online application.
- It redirects to the next page.
- If you have registered already login using the registered mobile number.
- Or Click “First Time User”.
- Fill in all valid credentials like Name, Mother’s name, Email, Contact No, Father’s name, Date of Birth and Gender and proceed.
- Login to choose the subject with subject code and examination center with center code.
- TNSET Application Number will be generated during the online registration.
- Make online payment using the secured payment gateway before the last date of 09th February 2018, as officially announced by the TNSET 2018.
- After Successful submission take printout of the registration form for further reference.
TNSET 2017 – Important Dates for TNSET 2017 – TNSET 2018:
|Online Application starts from||18/12/2017|
|Last date of Online Application||09/02/2018|
|Date of Examination||04/03/2018|
TNSET 2017 | TNSET 2018 – Click Here for Official Notification
TNSET 2017 | TNSET 2018 – Click Here for Official Website
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications.
More Latest All India Government Jobs 2017-18:
- SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2017 – 3259 Vacancies
- RBI Recruitment 2017 – 526 Vacancies
- SAIL Recruitment 2017 for Specialist Posts
- TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2017 – 9351 Vacancies
- IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Latest Job Vacancies
- BHEL Recruitment 2017 Apprentice Notification
- Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017 | 8245 Vacancies
- Central Railway Recruitment 2017-18 | 2196 Vacancies
- CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 487 Constable Vacancies
- TSPSC Notification 2017 – Apply Online for TSPSC AEE 277 Vacancies
- HDFC Bank Recruitment 2018 For Freshers
- JSSC Recruitment 2017 | PGTTCE | 1540 Posts
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – RRC | Trade Apprentice | 640 Posts
- DNS Bank Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Manager – Total 40 Vacancies
- MGNREGA Recruitment 2017 | From Peon to Program Officer | 927 Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 – Total 764 Vacancies