Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018, the official notification for the experienced and prominent candidates for the post of “Forex Officer & Integrated Treasury Officer” to fill in 100 vacancies. Candidates selected by Union Bank Recruitment 2018 will be placed in Mumbai Region. Union Bank Careers invites application from the eligible applicants for filling up of the posts mentioned. Candidates can grab the excellent opportunity to become a banker. A stress free, social respect job invites online application from the eligible candidates. Individuals can ensure the Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 notification and other eligibility criteria based on the educational qualification, age limit, work experience, application fee details, pay scale details and various other details are given below.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 | Union Bank Careers – Apply @ unionbankofindia.co.in
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018
|Exam Type||Interview Date||Official Notification|
|Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018||13th Jan 2018||Union Bank of India Careers|
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online
Dear Readers, Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 invites application from eligible candidates for the above mentioned post. Detailed eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure and more are given below. The eligible candidates can apply online for Union Bank Recruitment 2018 from the link provided below or from the official website.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization||Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018|
|Job Role||Forex Officer & Integrated Treasury Officer|
|Started Date||20th Dec 2017|
|Last date||13th Jan 2018|
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details
|Post Code||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|02||Integrated Treasury Officer||50|
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 | Eligibility Criteria
Job seekers should satisfy all the eligibility criteria for the post of “Forex Officer & Integrated Treasury Officer” in Union Bank Careers as mentioned below. Even if any one of the eligibility is lacking then the application will be quashed by the Union Bank Authorities.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Educational Qualification:
Aspirants applying for the post of “Forex Officer & Integrated Treasury Officer” in Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 should satisfy the following educational qualification
- Graduate / Post Graduate degree in any discipline from recognized University / Institution / Board.
- And with Certificate course in Foreign exchange conducted by IIBF.
Integrated Treasury Officer
- Graduate / Post Graduate degree with specialization in Finance / Mathematics / Commerce / Statistics from recognized University / Institution / Board.
- And Literacy in Computer Operations and Word Processing / Computing skills like MS Excel.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Age Limit:
Candidates applying for the posts in Union Bank Careers should be between the age limit mentioned below as on 20/12/2017
- Candidate’s age limit should be between 23 years to 32 years.
Integrated Treasury Officer
- Applicant’s age limit should be between 23 years to 35 years.
Note: Refer official notification for more details about age relaxation.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Work Experience:
Candidates applying for the posts mentioned above in Union Bank Recruitment 2018 should be experienced as follows
- Work experience in Foreign Trade Finance Operations in Public / Private Sector bank in the capacity of Scale-I and above for a minimum period of two years immediately preceding the cut-off date of application as per this Notification is mandatory.
Integrated Treasury Officer
- Work Experience in Officer cadre in front / Back office of a Treasury in Public/ Private Sector Bank/ Financial Institutions for a minimum period of two years immediately preceding the cut-off date of application as per this Notification is mandatory.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Application fee:
- Application fee for each posts in Union Bank of India Careers as follows
- General / OBC candidates application fee is Rs. 600/-
- For SC / ST / PwD candidates application fee is Rs. 100/-.
- Payment should be made only via online using credit / debit / net banking.
- No other means of payment is entertained.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Selection Procedure:
- Candidates will be selected based on their satisfactory performance from
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Syllabus:
- The written test will be conducted by online with 200 questions, each question in the Reasoning section and English section carries ½ marks and the professional subject section carries 2 marks and quantitative aptitude section carries 1 mark each.
- One-fourth of the marks will be detected for each wrong answer.
- Personal Interview shall be conducted to assess the academic & job knowledge, power of expression, clarity of thought, qualities of leadership, extracurricular activities, hobbies, general demeanor, behavior, communication skills, suitability for the post, etc. of the applicant.
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Professional Knowledge relevant to the post||50||100|
|Personal Interview||50 Marks|
Note: Applicants may also be called for direct interview.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Probation Period:
- The selected candidates will be on Probation for a period of 2 years of active service from the date of his / her joining the Bank.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Examination Centers:
- Online Exam for Union Bank of India Careers will be conducted on 09th February 2018 at five major cities
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Identity verification:
- The applicants should produce photo identity, in form of PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / Voters Card / Aadhar Card for verification as and when required.
- If the identity of the applicant is in doubt, he / she will not be allowed to appear in the selection process.
How to Apply Online for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018:
Candidates those who are applying for the post of “Forex Officer & Integrated Treasury Officer” in the Union Bank Recruitment 2018, can apply online by visiting the official website, follow the instructions given below
- Union Bank Recruitment 2018 advises the candidates to ensure that they satisfy the eligibility requirements.
- Eligible candidates can apply online from the link provided below.
- Or the candidates can apply by visiting the Official Website of Union Bank Careers – unionbankofindia.co.in.
- Click on the “About Us” tab
- From the Left side bar menu find “Careers Option”
- Under the careers tab click on the “Recruitment” tab
- Find the official notification, under the notification click “Apply Online” link.
- For the new users “Click here for New Registration” will appear at the top end of right hand side, click on it to register.
- Provide the basic information and then as next step upload your scanned recent photograph and signature.
- Provide other educational qualification details and as a final step make the secured payment of application fee.
- After successful submission take printout of the application for future reference.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates:
|Online Application starts from||20/12/2017|
|Last date of Online Application||13/01/2018|
|Date of Online Examination||09/02/2018|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
Union Bank of India Careers – Click Here for Official Notification
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Click Here for Official Website
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 for Specialist Officer – Apply Online:
Dear Readers, Union Bank of India (herein after called the Bank), a leading listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Mumbai and having Pan India, as well as, Overseas presence, invites On-line Applications for recruitment to the following post in Specialized Segment. Eligible candidates can apply for this post, more details about eligibility criteria were given below.
Name of the Post: Credit Officer
Total No. of Vacancies: 200
Age Limit: Minimum : 23 years and Maximum : 32 years
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Note: Candidates having professional qualification like MBA (Finance) / CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ FRM/ CAIIB from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies will be preferred.
Post Qualification Work Experience: Post Qualification Work Experience in processing of credit proposals in officer cadre with any Scheduled Commercial Bank for a minimum period of two years immediately preceding the cut-off date of application as per this Notification is mandatory.
Selection Process: The selection process may comprise of Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) and / or Personal Interview. The Bank reserves the absolute right to decide as to whether to use all or any of these modes for selection for the notified posts.
How to Apply: The candidates can apply only online from 04.10.2017 to 04.11.2017 (date extended) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Non-refundable Application fees/Intimation Charges (payable only through online mode):
For GEN & OBC – Rs.600.00 (application fees)
For SC/ST/PWD candidates – Rs.100.00 (intimation charges)
More Latest All India Government Jobs 2017-18:
- SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2017 – 3259 Vacancies
- RBI Recruitment 2017 – 526 Vacancies
- SAIL Recruitment 2017 for Specialist Posts
- TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2017 – 9351 Vacancies
- IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Latest Job Vacancies
- BHEL Recruitment 2017 Apprentice Notification
- Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017 | 8245 Vacancies
- Central Railway Recruitment 2017-18 | 2196 Vacancies
- CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 487 Constable Vacancies
- TSPSC Notification 2017 – Apply Online for TSPSC AEE 277 Vacancies
- HDFC Bank Recruitment 2018 For Freshers
- JSSC Recruitment 2017 | PGTTCE | 1540 Posts
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – RRC | Trade Apprentice | 640 Posts
- DNS Bank Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Manager – Total 40 Vacancies
- MGNREGA Recruitment 2017 | From Peon to Program Officer | 927 Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 – Total 764 Vacancies