UPPCL Recruitment 2019 Jobs: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Recruitment Official Notification Out!!! UPPCL is inviting application form from the eligible aspirants for filling 4102 posts. The UPPCL Jobs are looking for the candidates to fill technician vacancies. Now, the aspirants with the eligible qualification in the related field can apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2019. So, all the aspirants who are willing for the UPPCL Jobs 2019, can start to apply from 01st April 2019. Also, candidates should apply for the UPPCL Vacancy on or before 30th April 2019. Otherwise, the application form will not be considered for the UPPCL Recruitment. To know further information about the UPPCL Recruitment 2019, aspirants can check the below table to know more information.
UPPCL Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Start Date To Apply||01st April 2019|
|Last Date To Apply Online||30th April 2019|
UPPCL Recruitment – Vacancy List
UPPCL Recruitment 2019– Educational Qualification
|Qualification for UPPCL||Should have Qualification in Related field|
Age Limit for UPPCL Vacancy 2019
|Age Limit||18-40 Years|
UPPCL Jobs 2019 – Experience Requirement
|Experience requirement||Fresher and Experienced Person can apply|
UPPCL Recruitment 2019– Selection Process
|Selection for UPPCL||Written Test
UPPCL Careers – Application Fees
|Application Fees for UPPCL||For OC / OBC = Rs. 1000/-
For SC / ST = Rs. 700/-
Important Links of UPPCL Recruitment 2019
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How To Apply Online For UPPCL Recruitment 2019?
All the aspirants who are qualified with the eligibility criteria are eligible to appear for UPPCL Vacancy 2019. Here, the steps for appearing the UPPCL Recruitment 2019 are given below.
- Initially, the UPPCL Recruitment 2019 is inviting application form through online mode only.
- Further, no other form of applications is accepted for the UPPCL Jobs 2019.
- Also, candidates must fill the application form with valid details.
- Likewise, aspirants must submit all the valid documents for appearing UPPCL Recruitment 2019.
- Then, aspirants can pay the fees for UPPCL Careers 2019 through online mode.
- Otherwise, the application form will be rejected.
- All the aspirants must complete the application process before the last date.
UPPCL Recruitment 2018: UPPCL has released the official notification for the recruitment of 299 vacancies of Assistant Engineer. This is a wonderful opportunity for the candidates who are all belong to Uttar Pradesh state. The most awaited recruitment among the aspirants in Uttar pradesh is UPPCL recruitment. Online applications are inviting from the eligible candidates those who are eligible to apply for Assistant Engineer notified by UPPCL Recruitment. If you have a passion to work in the government sector, don’t miss this opportunity. This opportunity is mainly for Uttar pradesh job seekers. Candidates who are eligible can crack and get into the most reputed organization. Interested and eligible candidates kindly submit your application within 30-11-2018. This article provides you the detailed information of UPPCL recruitment.
UPPCL Recruitment Details
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Notification Name||UPPCL Recruitment 2018|
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Starting date to apply||06-11-2018|
|Last date of submission||30-11-2018|
|Last date of Fee payment||30-11-2018|
|Tentative date of Written Exam||2nd week of December|
|UPPCL Recruitment||Should possess BE/B.Tech in Relevant discipline from any recognized university.|
|Age Limit (as on 01-07-2018) (relaxation is applicable)|
|Mode of Application|
|For all categories||Rs. 1000/-|
|For SC/ST||Rs. 700/-|
|PH (OA/OL/PB/PD)||Rs. 10|
|Mode of Payment||Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan|
|Phase I||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Phase II||Personal Interview|
|For CBT||Syllabus for various discipline will be based on GATE 2018.|
|Official Site||Click Here|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
UPPCL Recruitment – Vacancy Details
|Job Role||Discipline||Total Vacancy|
|Assistant Engineer (Trainee)||Electrical||180|
|Assistant Engineer (Trainee)||Electronics & Telecommunication||61|
|Assistant Engineer (Trainee)||Computer Science||40|
|Assistant Engineer (Trainee)||Civil||18|
UPPCL recruitment 2018: Apply Online
- Click the Official Link provided in the above table.
- You will get into the home page of UPPCL recruitment.
- Now you can see the recent notifications on the home page.
- Click the notification link related to this article.
- You can get the notification pdf.
- Check your eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, etc.
- If you are an eligible click the apply online link provided in the table.
- Register your account in the apply online link of UPPCL recruitment.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit the application form without getting a delay.
UPPCL Recruitment 2017- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has invited application for Stenographer, Office Assistant & other Vacancies by direct absorption basis. This is a great opportunity to join in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. If you are having a passion to join in government jobs then doesn’t miss this opportunity to join UPPCL Recruitment 2017. The last date is to receive your applications on 29 December 2017. Applications are available in online at uppcl.org. Interested and Eligible candidates can utilize this opportunity to join in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL). You can also follow us to get more update about latest jobs from UPPCL Recruitment 2017.
UPPCL Recruitment 2017| Stenographer, Office Assistant & other Vacancy @ uppcl.org
|Name of the Post||Last date to send application||Official Notification|
|Stenographer, Office Assistant & other Vacancy.||29th Dec 2017||UPPCL Vacancy 2017|
|Name of the Organization||UPPCL Vacancy 2017|
|Job Role||Stenographer, Office Assistant & other Vacancy.|
Dear Job Seekers, UPPCL Recruitment 2017 called out eminent candidates to apply for various positions to fill up UPPCL Vacancy 2017. This is an exclusive opportunity for who are looking jobs at Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL). So this is the right time to show your ability to apply UPPCL Vacancy 2017. This is the most expected day for you to prove yourself. If you are eligible with all criteria you can surely apply for UPPCL Vacancy. Try for UPPCL Vacancy 2017 and apply to be a part of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. The candidates are requested to submit their applications before 29th Dec 2017. Eligible and talented candidates can apply for UPPCL Vacancy 2017 through online at uppcl.org
UPPCL Vacancy 2017 – UPPCL Vacancy
UPPCL Vacancy 2017 has announced an opening for various posts from various disciplines. Find the vacancy chart below for UPPCL Jobs in the table of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
UPPCL Recruitment 2017 – Discipline wise vacancy
|Name of the Post||No. Of Vacancy|
|Assistant Reviewing Officer||66 Posts|
|Additional Private Secretary||14 Posts|
|Stenographer Gr-III||227 Posts|
|Office Assistant Gr-III||2296 Posts|
|Total Vacancy||2603 Posts|
UPPCL Recruitment 2017| Eligibility Criteria
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Recruitment / UPPCL Recruitment 2017- Educational Qualification:
UPPCL Job-For Assistant Reviewing Officer and Additional Private Secretary:
- The candidate should posses Graduate from any discipline from a recognized University/Institute
- The applicant to apply for Assistant Reviewing Officer and Additional Private Secretary post they should have good typing speed 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer.
UPPCL Job-For Stenographer Gr-III and Office Assistant Gr-III
- The applicant of Stenographer Gr-III and Office Assistant Gr-III posts should posses Graduate from any discipline from a recognized University/Institute
- The applicant should have good typing speed 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer.
UPPCL Recruitment 2017- Age Limit:
For Assistant Reviewing Officer and Additional Private Secretary:
- The applicant should have minimum 21 years and maximum of 40 years in their age limit as on 01st July 2017.
For Stenographer Gr-III and Office Assistant Gr-III
- The age of the candidate acceptable for these posts are Minimum with 21 years and maximum should not exceed 40 years as on 01st July 2017.
UPPCL Recruitment 2017- Application Fee:
For Assistant Reviewing Officer and Additional Private Secretary:
- The candidates of SC/ST category from Uttar Pradesh have to pay Rs.600/-
- Other candidates are requested to pay Rs. 900/- through internet payment gateway by using visa/master credit/debit card or SBI Challan.
For Stenographer Gr-III and Office Assistant Gr-III
- The candidates of SC/ST category from Uttar Pradesh have to pay Rs.700/-
- Other candidates are requested to pay Rs. 1000/- through internet payment gateway by using visa/master credit/debit card or SBI Challan.
UPPCL Recruitment 2017– Payment Fee:
- Candidates can online pay online, follow the instructions given below,
- Pay method will be through the online gateway by using visa/master credit/debit card
- SBI Challan
UPPCL Recruitment 2017–Pay scale:
For Assistant Reviewing Officer:
- The candidate will draw Rs. 9300 to 34800/- after the engagement of Assistant Reviewing Officer
- Plus Grade Pay will be Rs. 4200/-
For Additional Private Secretary:
- Pay Scale will be Rs. 9300 to 34800/- for Additional Private Secretary post.
- And Grade Pay will be Rs. 4800/- after the engagement.
For Stenographer Gr-III:
- The candidate will draw Rs. 5200 to 20200/- after the engagement of Stenographer Gr-III:
- And Grade Pay will be Rs. 2600/- after the engagement.
For Office Assistant Gr-III:
- Pay Scale will be Rs. 5200 to 20200/- For Office Assistant Gr-III for the post.
- Plus Grade Pay will be 2600/-
UPPCL Recruitment 2017- Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected by two step selection procedure,
- Computer based Written Test (CBT)
- Typing Test.
UPPCL Recruitment 2017– Required Documents:
The applicants are requested to refer official link of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited for required Documents to apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2017.
UPPCL Recruitment 2017– How to Apply:
- The candidates should log on to the website www.org
- There you can find “Advertisement” click it and Read it carefully.
- If you are satisfied with eligibility criteria then you can register to apply.
- If you are an existing user you can directly log in to the website.
- Take all mandatory documents before to start applying
- Fill up all essential criteria’s without any errors and check it before to submit.
- Payment for an application will be through online mode
- So candidates can use internet/Visa/Master/ credit cards to make a payment.
- The application will be active in online from 14.12.2017 to 29.12.2017.
- After that applications will be disabled.
- So candidates are advised to submit before 29th Dec 2017.
- At last, take a print out of submitted applications for your future reference.
Important Dates for UPPCL Recruitment 2017
|Start date of Application||14th Dec 2017|
|Last date of Application||29th Dec 2017|
|Start date to pay Application Fee||15th Dec 2017|
|Last date to pay Application Fee||30th Dec 2017|
|Date of Written test (CBT)||Jan 2018|
UPPCL is an organization which is professionally managed utility supplying of electricity to every citizen of Uttar Pradesh state. This corporation owned by Uttar Pradesh state government. UPPCL gives cost-effective power supply to the state. There are two categories of supplies available. One is personal and the other one is commercial. Personal supply will be given to the individual home at effective cost. Commercial supplies will be given to large scale industries.
UPPCL Recruitment 2017- Click Here for Official Notification
UPPCL Recruitment 2017- Click Here for Apply Online
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications from UPPCL Recruitment 2017.
More Latest All India Government Jobs 2017-18:
- SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2017 – 3259 Vacancies
- RBI Recruitment 2017 – 526 Vacancies
- SAIL Recruitment 2017 for Specialist Posts
- TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2017 – 9351 Vacancies
- IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Latest Job Vacancies
- BHEL Recruitment 2017 Apprentice Notification
- Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017 | 8245 Vacancies
- Central Railway Recruitment 2017-18 | 2196 Vacancies
- CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 487 Constable Vacancies
- TSPSC Notification 2017 – Apply Online for TSPSC AEE 277 Vacancies
- HDFC Bank Recruitment 2018 For Freshers
- JSSC Recruitment 2017 | PGCE | 1540 Posts
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – RRC | Trade Apprentice | 640 Posts
- DNS Bank Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Manager – Total 40 Vacancies
- MGNREGA Recruitment 2017 | From Peon to Program Officer | 927 Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 – Total 764 Vacancies