IBPS PO Prelims Time Management Tips – Achieving is far better than dreaming or longing for the best career. Choosing the right career decides the future for many of us. IBPS white collar job is the career option chosen by millions of candidates. Out of those millions, only a few prominent candidates are scrutinized by the bank. Stop chasing the reason behind the failure. Run behind the strategy which leads you to the roads of success. So to lay the road to success, follow the Time Management strategy which is most essential in every bank exam. We IBPS Guide family is providing the IBPS PO Prelims Time Management Tips which is suitable for all kind of aspirants.
IBPS PO Prelims Time Management Tips
First of all be clear with the exam pattern and syllabus both preliminary and main examination. Everyone has the capability to crack the examination but the time management plays a vital role. For the preliminary examination sectional timing has been introduced. So to tackle the recent updates in the exam pattern follow the tips given by our experts.
To your kind notice don’t try to attend all the questions in the preliminary exam. If you do so then you are lacking the time which is essential for the scoring part. And the preliminary examination is just the gate pass to your Main Examination. You are not going to get any merit marks from this section. Don’t attempt the time-consuming problems, in the beginning. Follow the IBPS PO Prelims Time Management tips and strategy to get through the examination.
English Section – 20 Minutes
- Error detection: 3 minutes
- Sentence improvement: 2 minutes
- Cloze test: 3 minutes
- Synonyms & Antonyms – 1 minute
- Para jumbles: At least attempt 2-3 questions
- Passages: Make this last choice
Quantitative Aptitude – 20 Minutes
- Number series – 3 minutes
- Simplification – 3 minutes
- Quadratic equations – 4 minutes
- DI – Take hardly 5 minutes
- Miscellaneous – with the leftover time
Reasoning Aptitude – 20 Minutes
- Inequality – 4 minutes
- Coding-decoding – 4 minutes
- Blood Relation, Direction, Ranking & arrangement – Hardly 4 minutes.
- Seating arrangement, puzzle – Make it as the last choice
The IBPS PO Prelims Time Mangement tips will be helpful for those struggling to strive this hard battle. Hope this time management tips would guide you to lay the roads of success.