Here we provide the RBI office attendant general awareness preparation strategy 2021. The RBI Office attendant recruitment 2021 notification is with 841 vacancies. The general awareness section contains 30 questions. Here we provide you with the RBI office attendant general awareness preparation strategy 2021. “How to prepare general awareness for RBI Office Attendant 2021?” – Many candidates are trying very hard to find a solution for this. Follow the RBI office attendant general awareness preparation strategy 2021 given here. It is very useful to secure a good score in the GA section. If you get good marks in the GA section, then you can easily take a lead over many candidates. So follow these tips & strategies and prepare general awareness with dedication.
RBI Office Attendant 2021 Exam Pattern:
The RBI office attendant exam pattern is provided in the table for your reference. Here we have covered the RBI office attendant general awareness preparation strategy 2021. There is no sectional time limit for this exam.
|Subject||Questions||Marks||Time duration||Negative mark for each wrong Answer|
General Awareness Syllabus:
The General Awareness section of RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021 comprises 3 parts. They are,
How to Prepare GA? – Check Tips & Strategy:
Follow the RBI office attendant general awareness preparation strategy 2021 given here. Many candidates miss their success due to low marks in this section. So, follow these preparation tips for the GA section.
- Make your own study plan for the GA section.
- The very important part of the GA section is current affairs.
- You have to cover at least 4 to 6 months of current affairs.
- Study daily current affairs and attend quizzes then and there.
- Revise current affairs in a weekly manner.
- Study daily newspapers to prepare current affairs.
- While preparing the current affairs, make hand-written notes. This will be very useful for your last-minute revision purpose.
- Take monthly current affairs tests and make yourself strong in this part.
- Cover the static GK topics from the exam point of view.
- Also, concentrate more on the banking awareness part. Refer to the RBI office attendant previous year question papers to get an idea.
So, candidates follow all these general awareness preparation tips given here. This RBI office attendant GA preparation strategy 2021 will surely help you to boost up the total score. If you score more marks in this section, then it will be very easy for you to clear the exam cut-off.