The RBI Office Attendant study plan 2021 is here. Utilize this 10 days study plan for your effective preparation for the RBI office attendant 2021 exam. The total vacancy for this recruitment is 841. Surely the competition will be very high. So, you have to plan your preparation well. Refer to this 10 days RBI Office Attendant study plan 2021. We have covered all the topics from all 4 sections in this RBI Office Attendant study plan 2021. Also, we have provided time for the mock test practice. If you follow this RBI Office Attendant study plan 2021 in a strict manner, you can perform well in the exam.
The RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021 is scheduled to be held on 9th & 10th April 2021. We hope that you are preparing well to bestow your best in the exam. We are sharing here a constructive RBI office attendant study plan 2021 for the last 10 days that make you do a smart revision.
Candidates who are working can also make use of this study plan for spending 1 hour on each topic efficiently. This is going to be an important and useful article for those aspirants who are going to appear for the RBI Office Attendant Exam. Follow this study planner completely so it will assist you to revise your whole syllabus and attain good marks.
RBI Office Attendant 2021 – Exam Pattern:
Here is the RBI Office Attendant exam pattern.
|Subject||Questions||Marks||Time duration||Negative mark for each wrong Answer|
Importance of Study Plan:
- Our study plan prepares a daily schedule that will urge the students to complete the plan on time. So candidates will not have the intent of wasting time.
- You can cover all parts of the RBI office attendant syllabus topics easily.
- The study plan gives enough time for each topic based on the difficulty level. So that you can learn the concepts in a clear manner without any hurry.
- All the topics from every section are scheduled in the plan. So that student following this plan in a strict manner will not have the mentality to skip any topic. As a result, your preparation will be of high standards to clear any tough papers.
- Following our RBI Office Attendant study plan 2021 will help you to finish your preparation well before the exam. So that you will have a lot of time to practice mock tests, online quizzes, etc. As a result, you can attend the exams with more confidence.
10 Days RBI Office Attendant Study Plan 2021:
|Days||Reasoning||Numerical Ability||General Awareness||English Language|
|Day 1||Inequality||Approximation||Banking Static||Reading comprehension|
|Day 2||Coded Inequality and Order and Ranking||Wrong Number Series||Current Affairs
|Fill in the blanks|
|Day 3||Seating Arrangement||Data Interpretation – Part 1||Current Affairs
|Attend mock test – 1|
|Day 4||Blood Relation and Direction||Simplification||Static GK – Part 1||Sentence Connector and Word Replacement|
|Day 5||Alphanumeric Series||Missing Number Series||Current Affairs
|Day 6||Syllogism||Data Interpretation – Part 2||Current Affairs
|Attend mock test -2|
|Day 7||Alphabet and Numerical series||Quadratic Equation||Current Affairs
|Synonyms and Antonyms|
|Day 8||Coding and Decoding||Application Sums – Part 1||Current Affairs
|Sentence Completion and Error Spotting|
|Attend mock test – 3|
|Day 9||Puzzles||Application Sums – Part 2||Current Affairs
|Match the column and Sentence Correction|
|Attend mock test – 4|
|Day 10||Final Revision
Revise All topics (Section-wise) & Analyze the weaker areas
So, candidates use this RBI Office attendant 10 days study plan in an effective manner. After starting your preparation, don’t take any break. Continue the preparation along with the mock test practice to attain success.