Dear Aspirants, Our IBPS Guide team is providing new series of Reasoning Questions for RRB PO Prelims 2020 so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
Square table seating arrangement
Direction (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the below questions.
Mohan, Noman, Om, Pradeep, Qamrun, Rahul, Suresh and Tina are eight friends sitting around a square table in such a way that one person sit at each corner while one person sits in the middle of each sides. Those who sit at the four corners face away from the centre while those who sit in the middle of the sides face the centre of the square table.
Suresh sits third to the right of Om, who faces the centre. Pradeep sits third to the left of Qamrun, who does not sit in the middle of the sides. Only one person sits between Pradeep and Noman. Noman is not an immediate neighbour of Qarmrun. Mohan faces the centre. Tina is not an immediate neighbour of Noman.
1) Who sits exactly between Pradeep and Noman, when counted in the clockwise direction from Noman?
2) What is the position of Qamrun with respect to Rahul?
A) Immediate left
B) Second to the left
C) Third to the right
D) Second to the right
E) Third to the left
3) Which of the following pairs represents the persons seated in the middle of the sides who face each other?
A) Mohan, Tina
B) Qamrun, Noman
C) Om, Suresh
D) Pradeep, Noman
E) Noman, Om
4) If Tina is made to face the opposite direction who would sit on his immediate right?
5) Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
6) The position of how many digits in the number “8679045327” will remain same when the digits are arranged in ascending order from left to right?
E) None of these
Direction (7-9): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
a)If the Only conclusion I follow.
b)If Only conclusion II follows.
c)If either conclusion I or II follows.
d)If Neither conclusion I nor II follows.
e)If both conclusions I and II follow.
A < E ≤ B > G = N ≥ F
I) N ≤ E
II) G < F
Q > N = J < Z; W < J
I) Q > W
II) W < Z
K ≥ M > C = T ≤ I; M < U < Y
I)K > T
II)U < K
10) If it is possible to make a meaningful word with the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 6th letters of the word ‘COMPLEX’ and each letter used only once. Which would be the second letter of the word from the left end? If more than one such word can be formed give ‘Y’ as the answer. If no such word can be formed, give ‘Z’ as your answer.
Directions (1-5) :
Suresh sits third to the right of Om, who faces the centre. Pradeep sits third to the left of Qamrun, who does not sit in the middle of the sides. Only one person sits between Pradeep and Noman. Noman is not an immediate neighbour of Qarmrun. Tina is not an immediate neighbour of Noman.
Mohan faces the centre. Due to this case-1 dropped.
Tina is not an immediate neighbour of Noman.
1) Answer: C
2) Answer: B
3) Answer: E
4) Answer: D
5) Answer: C
6) Answer: D
7) Answer: D
8) Answer: E
9) Answer: A
10) Answer: C
Meaningful wordà Come, The second letter of the word from the left end is O.
|Check Here to View RRB PO Prelims 2020 Reasoning Ability Questions|
|Day 05||Day 04||Day 03|
|Click Here for SBI Clerk 2020 – Detailed Exam Notification|