Dear Aspirants, Our IBPS Guide team is providing new series of Reasoning Questions for RRB PO Prelims 2020 so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
Direction (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the below questions.
Seven persons, Amit, Vaibhav, Akhilesh, Rohit, Dhruv, Mukesh and Gulam are sitting in a straight line facing south (but not necessarily in the same order).
Dhruv sits third from the left end. Vaibhav sits third to the left of Gulam, who is not an immediate neighbour of Akhilesh and Amit. Amit sits third to the right of Rohit, who is an immediate neighbour of Gulam. Dhruv sits between Rohit and Vaibhav. Neither Vaibhav nor Mukesh sits at any end of the line.
1) Who among the following person is second to the right of Rohit?
A) The one who sits second to the left of Dhruv
C) The one who sits immediate right of Gulam
E) The one who sits at the extreme right end
2) Who among the following persons sits at the end of the line?
A) Akhilesh and Gulam
B) Amit and Akhilesh
C) Amit and Vaibhav
D) Dhruv and Amit
E) Rohit and Gulam
3) Who among the following person sits third to the right of Vaibhav?
B) The one who sits at the extreme left end
D) The one who sits immediate left of Mukesh
4) What is the position of Akhilesh with respect to Gulam?
A) Third to the left
B) Second to the left
C) Fourth to the right
D) Third to the right
E) Fourth to the left
5) Which of the following statements is true?
A) The person who sits exactly between Gulam and Amit is Mukesh.
B) Akhilesh sits on the immediate right of Amit
C) The person who sits exactly between Akhilesh and Dhruv is Gulam
D) Only (a) and (c) is true
E) None of the given statement is true
Direction (6-8): Study the following information carefully and answer the below questions.
In a seven-member family, V is the father of two children. R is the grandson of V. S is the uncle of R, and Q is the father of R.Each married couples has atleast one child.P is the sister-in-law of T and Q is the son-in-law of V. S is the father of one child. There are two married couples in the family. T has only one child U.
6) How is U related to S?
D) Either (a) or (b)
E) None of these
7) If W is the brother of T then how is S related to W?
E) None of these
8) How S is related to Q?
E) None of these.
9) If it is possible to make only one four letter meaningful word with the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 6th letters of the word ‘COMPLEX’ which would be the second letter of the word from the leftend? If more than one such word can be formed give ‘Y’ as the answer. If no such word can be formed, give ‘Z’ as your answer.
10) If 2 is added to each odd digit and 1 is subtracted from each even digit in the number ‘54381672’, then what is the difference between number which is second from the left end and fourth from the right end?
Directions (1-5) :
Dhruv sits third from the left end. Vaibhav sits third to the left of Gulam. Neither Vaibhav nor Mukesh sits at any end of the line.Amit sits third to the right of Rohit. Dhruv sits between Rohit and Vaibhav.
Rohit is an immediate neighbour of Gulam. Due to this statement case-2 dropped.
Gulam is not an immediate neighbour of AkhileshandAmit.
1) Answer: C
2) Answer: B
3) Answer: D
4) Answer: E
5) Answer: A
6) Answer: D
7) Answer: D
8) Answer: B
9) Answer: C
If it is possible to make only one meaningful word with the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 6th letters of the word ‘COMPLEX’ are C(1st), O(2nd), M(3rd) and E(6th). Only one word form which is ‘COME’. The second letter of the word from the leftend is O.
10) Answer: D
If 2 is added to each odd digit and 1 is subtracted from each even digit in the number ‘54381672’.
The new arrangement is ‘73573591′.
Then the subtraction of number which is second from the left end (3) and fourth from the right end (3).
3 – 3 = 0.
|Check Here to View RRB PO Prelims 2020 Reasoning Ability Questions|
|Day 12||Day 11||Day 10|
|Click Here for RRB 2020 Officer Scale 1 – Detailed Exam Notification|