UPSC ESE Prelims Admit Card 2019: UPSC ESE Prelims Admit Card 2019 Out!!! Union Public Service Commission UPSC recently released the notification for the recruitment of Indian Engineering Service post in September month. They announced totally 581 vacancies around India. A huge number of candidates are applied and rapidly preparing for the upcoming examination. Now it’s time for them to face the exam. So they are eagerly waiting for the UPSC ESE Prelims Admit Card. UPSC recruitment board had released the UPSC Engineering services prelims admit card in their official site. Aspirants who have applied shall visit the official site www.upsc.gov.in. and download your Admit card. The board will conduct the examination in two phases prelims and mains examination. So everyone should clear the prelims then only you should qualify for the mains examination. Here we have given the direct link to download your UPSC Engineering services prelims admit card for your convenience. So kindly make use of it.
UPSC ESE Prelims Admit Card:
UPSC ESE Prelims Admit Card consists of
- Registration Number.
- Roll Number.
- Date of the Exam.
- Session of the Exam.
- Exam Venue.
These are the pieces of information provided in the UPSC Engineering services prelims admit card. So candidate should bring your e.admt card along with the required documents and should report at the particular date, time and venue given in the admit card.
How to download UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site www.upsc.gov.in.
- You will get into the home page of the official site.
- In the home page, you will find the advertisement regarding e-admit card: Engineering service examination stage-I.
- Click on the advertisement you will get on the new page.
- In that page, There will be a link for click here.
- Click on the link you will get into the e-admit card download page.
- In that page, you can download the admit card either by selecting Roll number or Registration number.
- The UPSC ESE Prelims Admit Card will get appear on the screen.
- Download it and take print out for your exam purpose.